David Tuzzolino, CFA, is the founder and editor of the Tuzz Report, a publication of Tuzzolino Investment Research, LLC. He has worked in the investment industry for nearly two decades. In over 10 years as an equity analyst, David has worked for companies such as Bank of New York Mellon, JP Morgan and Banc One Investment Advisors. David has appeared on Bloomberg TV and has been quoted on Barrons.com.
The Tuzz Report will focus on companies that have some or all of the following attributes:
- Small and micro-cap stocks, under $2 billion in market cap
- Value characteristics that have been demonstrated to outperform the market: low price to earnings, low price to book, low price to sales, high free cash flow yield, etc.
- Aggressive stock buybacks
- Attractive dividend yields
- High insider ownership
- Stocks that are temporarily out of favor